Saturday, July 4, 2009

GOLF NEWS

Callaway Big Bertha 08 Individual Iron (5-Iron)

I was struggling with shots that would land in the woods or out-of-bounds, most of the time. I knew there was something wrong with my stance and the swing I produced. My coach gave his golden tips about the stance and my shots improved a little bit. Then he pointed out that if I change my set or a few clubs in my set, my shots could become more accurate. I just mentioned it to my husband, who then decided to buy Big Bertha 08 irons for me.

The irons not only improved my distance, I was missing less number of shots. I was able to chip the ball accurately! The Callaway engineers have done some fantastic job in designing this set of irons. It is a bore-through design that enhances the control of the club. Basically, this design allows maximum impact of the center of the clubface with the ball. With this kind of impact the ball will never lose its target if you know how much to swing!

Thanks to this technology, which my husband really researched about, I am able to get accuracy in almost all my games and I am looking at a lower handicap now. The larger hitting area coupled with a constant width sole for maximum forgiveness, is the secret of my improved game.

So, if you want to improve that lousy golfing day, just go for this set. It is value for money.

If only I get that elusive diamond pendant now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment